PSYCHO COP RETURNS review



Psycho Cop Returns film review by Wmpyr


A few years ago I watched Maniac Cop 3 thinking it was the movie I liked in the 90s, only to discover it was different. I finally figured it out. What I watched back then was actually Psycho Cop Returns. Don't get me wrong I really enjoy the Maniac Cop series but Psycho Cop Returns is really awesome! It's definitely so bad it's good. Falls into the same category as the many excellent comedy horror films from Full Moon features.

My only gripe is that Psycho Cop is more human than let's say Jason from Friday the 13th. That being said though they push him as far as they can to be a boogeyman without turning into something totally supernatural.

I really like how 90% of the film takes place in an office building. The plot is very simple and easy to follow. I like all the characters in the film, all the actors did a decent job.

If you like low budget campy horror films then this one is really good. Don't take my word for it, check out all the stellar reviews of it on IMDB.

Even though I had this film mixed up with one of the Maniac Cop films, it had left an impression on me all these years.



Comments