Foldable Camping Knife and Ghost Skeleton Face Mask review by Wmpyr



Foldable Camping Knife from www.Lightake.com review by Wmpyr


In the second package sent to me from www.Lightake.com included this Foldable Camping Knife. I knew it was a compact folding knife, but I really didn't know what to expect because I couldn't find any reviews on Youtube.

Obviously this is a very compact knife, I don't mind that it doesn't have a lock because it's not meant for heavy duty cutting choirs anyway. Mine actually came fairly sharp out of the box which was surprising to me, since this is not the kind of knife where I expect or need it to be razor sharp.

The bottle cap lifter and hex tool is a nice touch, but the keyring feature to me is what steals the show. You can have it with your keys, have it as a zipper enhancer, or just have it in your Altoids survival tin can as an emergency blade.

Coming from www.Lightake.com the price is really good and harmless, it's a nice and simple, "better to have than not" emergency knife to keep a little peace of mind.

Rating: A



The second item I received was the Ghost Skeleton Face Mask, unlike the camping knife, I specifically requested a tactical face mask.

Years ago I had a neoprene one and I was not happy with it. So I wanted to give this one a try and see if I like this one better. First of all, I like how the fabric feels, it's not itchy, and it definitely feels like it would keep me warm in cold environments.

I like how the neck area is covered, because for me that is pretty crucial. I find that when my neck is cold, I'm prone to getting sick more easily. The face mask can be folded upwards and worn like a beanie when you don't want your face covered, I really like that clever option.

The design on the face mask looks great, I can understand why it's called ghost skeleton. It doesn't look cheesy or like a cartoon, I would wear it for a Halloween party for adults! Over all conclusion is that it's functional, comfortable, looks cool and once again with a sweet price that won't bankrupt you.

Rating: B just because I think I would prefer the half mask because it seems more versatile.



Comments