ICE CREAM MAN horror film review



Ice Cream Man (1995) film review by Wmpyr


Boy do I miss the days when I use to walk into a Block Buster video store on the weekends and rent movies like The Dentist. If you like The Dentist, then this one is right along the same lines, except this is a studded all star cast! Olivia Hussey was great in it. I feel like the cast could not save the film though, it's not a bad movie, but it's not something I would seek out to own, and I actually like and have a ton of B-horror films. I did enjoy watching it, but there are plenty of other films that I find way more enjoyable. You can find Ice Cream Man and Jack Frost 2 on a double feature dvd going for under $10 free shipping on ebay, I like Jack Frost 2 way better. You might even be able to find a triple pack with the two films plus Killer Tongue. I haven't seen Killer Tongue yet, but hope to change that soon!

Comments