GHOULIES IV film review by Wmpyr

Ghoulies 4 (1994)
film review by Wmpyr

I was really looking forward to Ghoulies 4, and I really wanted to like this one, since it starts off with a very campy feel to it, a demon worshiping ninja chick takes out some security guards and then spray paints a pentagram on the floor to summon her master. Sadly the story/screenplay is what ruins this, it's a big mess and I don't know what the heck is going on, and another negative probably has to do with the Ghoulies, we see two, and they really don't do a whole lot even though the film is titled Ghoulies, they seem pretty minor in the actual film. The best part of this film I have to say are the fight scenes, if it had anymore it would turn into a B-movie martial arts flick. It's not a terrible flick, because it's easy watching, but it definitely has some huge problems if you want to enjoy it, like I said, I really tried to like it.



Comments