Blood Gnome by Full Moon

BLOOD GNOME
2004 film review by Wmpyr

Another Full Moon Entertainment horror film. I can't say that I would recommend this film to just anybody since it does have some definite negatives, even though I thought it was better than Axe Giant: The Wrath of Paul Bunyan. It does have some redeeming qualities. I wish it was shot in a better quality film, it reminds me of Evil Bong 3 in film quality. The concept revolves around invisible blood lusting gnomes, and you can only see them if you drink their blood. I did enjoy this concept, and the BDSM scene was interesting because they introduce you to a subculture, like your a tourist exploring this strange taboo world. The cover of the DVD box with the two gnome heads is awesome looking and so is the title name, and Melissa Pursley steals the show. Lots of potential here.

Comments