HIDEOUS! from Full Moon

Hideous!
1997 film review by Wmpyr

I was really looking forward to seeing this film because I saw Head of the Family and I really enjoyed it. I couldn't believe it when once again, I saw this gem at my grocery store. Like Head of the Family Jacqueline Lovell is a stand out, it was also nice to see Mel Johnson Jr. the cab driver from Total Recall in this film as an eccentric rich person. I still think Head of the Family is better, but this one was also very enjoyable for me, I liked how it starts off with sewage cleaners talking about unusual findings, and then I liked the simple plot, a collector of preserved human oddities basically gets his purchase stolen, so he and his cohorts rush into the suspects "castle" and that is when the puppet monster like creatures escape and the mayhem begins! I would put this in my top 10 Full Moon horror films list.

Comments