STITCHES

Stitches
2012 film review by Wmpyr

This is a very solid entry into the world horror films. I think overall the director did a great job and I can't complain about the actors, I think they are going to see some of these people in more films, bigger films in the future. There are some unique ideas here and I am glad that it also has a supernatural element to the story. The clown steals the show, I wish that some of the death scenes were more creative especially since we have a clown here! The human marionette was a nice homage to Killer Klowns From Outerspace. But the umbrella to the head and eye popping out wasn't impressive to me. I do like the clown nose that seeks out the victims. Much better than I was expecting, just like the film Storage 24, UK horror is really impressing me.

Comments