Puppet Master III: Toulon's Revenge

PUPPETMASTER 3
1991 film review by Wmpyr

I enjoyed PM3 more than PM2, I felt that the acting and story was better. This is a prequel and takes back to an origins story. I like the era, WWII under the rise of Nazi Germany, and how it goes into what makes the puppets work, and even talks about the origins of the puppets. The puppet, Six shooter steals the show in this one, and Toulon himself is great, they chose an excellent actor. I was happy to see Sarah Douglas in this, even though I wish they had given her more screen time. The story in PM2 felt a bit more campy, while this one felt more on the serious side, but thankfully because of the back drop in which the story takes place, I feel that they pulled it off. I am looking forward to reviewing PM4 soon!

Comments