Killjoy 3 from Full Moon

KILLJOY 3
2010 film review by Wmpyr

I heard that Killjoy 3 & 4 were the best in the Killjoy franchise, and I have to agree, even though I found Killjoy 1 to be very entertaining, and Killjoy 2 to be not too bad. Keep in mind that Killjoy 1, 2, & 3 are VERY different from each other, while 3 & 4 go together. I like Killjoy 4 the best, but Killjoy 3 was really well done. It expanded the Killjoy universe by adding his posse, consisting of Punchy the hobo clown, Freakshow the mime, and Batty Boop the succubus clown. Like a zombie or vampire film it also adds more rules to how Killjoy works, after all he is a demonic entity. Killjoy requires to be summoned for the purpose of vengeance, and the person who summons him gives his soul to Killjoy, but becomes a part of Killjoy. If you say his name you gain some power over him and he can't kill you if your laughing at him. He needs to kill you in his domain inside the mirror to get your soul. In order to get you inside the mirror he needs you to look at the mirror. With all those rules, this film could have been a disaster, but for me overall this film was well put together, it was very entertaining! I liked seeing Killjoy's giant hammer in action, I also enjoyed the other demonic clowns. I recommend the entire Killjoy series and I do hope they make more!

Comments