Evil Bong from Full Moon

EVIL BONG
2006 film review by Wmpyr

Another comedy horror film from Full Moon pictures. I was excited to see this one, and I had heard that 1 & 2 were much better than 3. I have to say that this one had better production and budget compared to 3 but as far as overall enjoyability goes I think I have to give it to 3 by a very narrow margin. Tommy Chong steals the show in this one, and I also really liked seeing cameo appearances such as Abbot Graves, the Gingerdead Man and Ooga Booga. I have to say that the Evil Bong series has turned out to be much better than I initially thought, and even though I am not into recreational drugs in anyway shape or form I have found the series to be enjoyable. The more you use the evil bong, the stronger she becomes, and eventually each person falls into a comatose state where their spirit is taken to a strip joint, where they are attacked by homicidal stripper boobs. Wacky campy plot but sadly I have to say this is not the way to do T&A in my opinion. Watch this not for the T&A but for the humorously far out concept.

Comments