Dollman vs Demonic Toys from Full Moon

DOLLMAN VS. DEMONIC TOYS
1993 film review by Wmpyr

I'm usually not too crazy about films with a ton of flashbacks because it often times feels like cheap filler to me, this film has several flashbacks but it didn't bother me for some reason. I prefer this film over Dollman, over Demonic Toys 1 & 2, and what little I remember of Puppet Master vs Demonic Toys. The colorful Demonic Toys meet their match against the ultra cool Dollman, it just really works for me. It was a bummer to see Judith (Tracy Scoggins) die, but Nurse Ginger seemed like a really good match for our no nonsense tough guy Dollman Brick Bardo so everything works out with a happy ending at the end after Brick kicks the crap out of the Demonic Toys back in the toy warehouse, which once again makes for a great location. I'm glad to see the sleazy jerk reporter take a knee to the balls, but I wish he was killed. I liked this movie back when I saw it in the mid 90s and I have to say that I still like it.

Comments